Lever lock for wooden cupboard, drawer, cabinet, wardrobe, almirah etc. The lock operates on a 6 lever mechanism. This product has a single throw brass bolt which is actuated by the key. It incorporates a special locking face plate with screw in sleeve system; this reinforces the lock body from both sides of the door making it resistant to torque and force attacks. This eliminates the installation drawback which is present in almost every lock of other companies i.e. when force is applied on the lock the screws detach from the wood which leaves the door unlocked. Our special locking face plate reverses this pressure on the outer side of the door which makes this lock’s installation re stronger & diffcult to break.
- Case: Steel case, powder coated/ nickel plated finish; Case Length 67 mm; Backset 42 mm
- Bolt: Extruded brass section; Bolt Length 17 mm
- Striking Plate: Steel plate, nickel plated finish; Available for both single and double doors.
- Levers: 6 steel levers, zinc plated & passivated.
- Keys: Steel keys, nickel plated finish.
- Locking Face Plate: Brass/ Steel plate, lacquered/ nickel plated finish.